Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 29: Recycle Week/Bugs/Letter F

I love bugs! Okay, I really don't love bugs. But, I do love bug week at preschool. We learned all about ladybugs, caterpillars, butterflies, bumble bees, and more!

We also learned about protecting our earth in honor of Earth Day. We learned the words reduce, reuse, and recycle and sang a fun song to help us remember them. Our water pollution experiment was of great interest to the kids. We put celery in a cup of water and an open marker in a different cup of water. At the end of class, I asked which water they would like to drink. They did NOT want to drink the marker water! Hopefully, they will remember to throw their garbage in the trash can or the recycling bin!

Here are some pictures of station time this week.






Also, here is our class newsletter for the week. Next week, we will learn all about ponds!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.